Discussions under Project Management Forum

Does SharpNLP have support for Stemming and Normalization?

first post: AbidaAslam wrote: Hi Everyone! I am trying to develop an application for academic re...

How to Contribute?

first post: Versive wrote: Hi Everyone, What's the socially correct way to contribute back an...

latest post: casperOne wrote: Honestly, I'd say to copy the repo and move it to Github. As long ...

How can I transfer the output of the full parser into XML

first post: eissacreationsltd wrote: Hi All, I used sharpNLP parser to parse a sentence and I get this...

Update Scheduled?

first post: WetWalsh wrote: When is the next update or release scheduled? I just discovered t...

Coreference resolution

first post: aceBox wrote: How do i use coreference resolution using SharpNLP?

Is this project dead?

first post: mwunderlich wrote: Hi all, In case someone is reading this, I am wondering whether ...

latest post: mwunderlich wrote: Hi Patrick, Thanks a lot for the clarification. Cheers, Mar...

The maximum entropy models that you have for download are linked with Reuters Corpus?

first post: tsamers wrote: I have download the maximum entropy models that drive the nlp tools...

I have an improvement to the Tokenizer

first post: cpwegener wrote: I realize this project is not currently active but I found and use...

latest post: DRedding wrote: I know this reply is coming a little late, but I would most defiant...

What is an nbin file?

first post: JamesHurst wrote: Hi, please excuse my knuckle-head question: What is an nbin file,...

sharpNLP v/s openNLP

first post: vinayds wrote: I tried POS tag with both c# and java. But for some words i am gett...

latest post: vinayds wrote: Ok. In openNLP i see 2 types of model. 1. perceptron model and 2. m...